Saturday, 29 August 2015
Tuesday, 25 August 2015
Monday, 24 August 2015
In times like this remember this post because am about to give you a lasting solution to this particular problem. This is a tested and approved solution. The next time you feel neglected, go to your friends and borrow a substantial amount of money from each and every one of them. You are not borrowing the money for the purposes of spending so don't spend it. Just collect and deposit in your account, on the day you promised to return the money make sure u go MIA. Then call them later and tell them you are with the money and state that you would bring it the next day. Keep posting them till they get ashamed of always calling you to ask for money and start greeting you before they ask.
Return the money after two weeks, don't allow it exceed two weeks after the first agreement else what happened in Benin might just happen again. (remember the guy that butchered his friend because of 750k)? Yes? Okay bye. Have a nice week ahead.
Thursday, 20 August 2015
Saturday, 15 August 2015
Friday, 14 August 2015
So today post is very dear or is it near to my heart. I really love DIYs because making things make me feel better about myself and it gives me bragging right. I have adorn my book with Ankara before but I did it because the poor book was falling apart.
Not to waste your time and because my hand has started aching me I would jump right into the tutorial/pictorial.
A pair Scissors
° measure your book and make sure your material is at least one inch bigger than book.
°put your glue on the book( not too much in case you want to change the material later)
Tuesday, 11 August 2015
The death of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, Olubuse II will be officially announced on Wednesday.
Making the disclosure on Monday, the Awara of Iwara-Ife, Oba Layi Adereti, said the preparation of the burial of the monarch who died at Saint Mary Hospital in London about two weeks ago will immediately commence.
Oba Adereti spoke for the first time on the death of the Oba Sijuwade, which had been severally denied by the palace chiefs.
According to him, the Oro festival is the final rite of passage for the Oba Sijuwade, disclosing that between 9 am and 4 pm on Wednesday the death of Ooni would be made public.
Oba Adereti, who is also the head of Oro Cult in Ile-Ife, warned all residents, both male and female of the ancient town to keep indoors during the Oro rites.
The monarch also disclosed that after the Oro rites and proclamation, subsequent rites will follow. He therefore appealed to all Ife residents to heed the restriction order to keep away from the palace area.
He added that though only women are normally barred when Oro festival is being carried out, this time around, it has no respect for any gender.
He said: “This is an official statement from the palace of Awara of Iwara-Ife who is the head of Oro diety that on Wednesday 12th August 2015, there would be official proclamation of the demise of Ooni of Ife. The proclamation will be made public during the Oro festival, being the final rites on the demise of Ooni of Ife.
“The residents of the ancient town are therefore urged to keep away from the streets between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm during which the Oro diety will be out. With the announcement, people are advised to stay in-door for the period when the Oro will be out.”
Long and short of this post is don't come to ife on Wednesday.
Sunday, 9 August 2015
Saturday, 8 August 2015
When the going is getting tough
And we're all about giving up
Things that we never thought we'd say
We'd say them
Things we never thought we'd play
We'd play them
It ain't perfect but its worth it
And its always getting better
Its would take time to make it right
Cos I'm still learning the art of love
I'm still trying not to mess it up
So whenever I stumble let me know
You need to spell it out for me
If I ever hurt you it not my intention
Cos we would make mistakes
Find out how much your heart can take
But I know you've got my back
And baby I got yours
Sometimes I will miss
I'm still learning how to give
I'm not giving up
I'm still learning how to love
I would get it right sometimes
While I am learning the art of love
But when I stumble
You need to let me know
You need to spell it out
Friday, 7 August 2015
He also buttressed(I love this word) his point with his believe that the only language women understand is money. Me I know I speak money but personally it's not my major language am fluent in other thing too.
As we went further into the class, he ask a question which this whole post is about.
"would you rather marry an extremely rich impotent man or a very poor man who is good in the sack?
Personally I would prefer the rich man. Man shall not live by sex alone and my study has shown that 90% of married women miraculously develop headache 6 night of the 7 that makes a week, so what the hassle?
So guys what's your pick?
Thursday, 6 August 2015
So to today's business, a while ago I was really into indomitable stickers. I had over 100 pieces before the promo stopped. Then I decided to do something I though was creative at first den I changed my mind and decided to remove the stickers but it turned out the paper sticker would not remove in the process making my beloved fridge look like crap. And I can't have dat so I decide to revamp it.
Monday, 3 August 2015
Here is something that was share in my class group on WhatsApp. They're pretty amazing fact.
1. Gambia has only one university.
2. Equatorial Guinea is Africa’s only Spanish-speaking country.
3. South Africa is the most visited African country.
4. Nigeria has the richest Black people in Africa.
5. Samuel Eto’o was the highest paid Footballer of all time, when he received about £350,000 weekly
in Russia in 2011.
6. A person from Botswana is called a Motswana, the plural is Batswana.
7. A person from Lesotho is called a Mosotho.
8. A person from Niger is called a Nigerien. A person from Burkina Faso is called a Burkinabe.
9. Nigeria has won more football cups than England.
10. Zimbabwe’s President, Robert Gabriel Mugabe is the world’s most educated President with 7
degrees, two of them are Masters. 11. Al-Ahly of Egypt is the richest club in Africa.
12. Didier Drogba is Chelsea’s highest goal scorer in European competition.
13. Johannesburg, South Africa is the most visited city in Africa.
14. Zinedine Zidane wanted to play for Algeria, but the selector rejected him, saying they are already many players like him in the team.
15. President Jacob Zuma was once a referee in prison.
16. President Robert Mugabe was jailed for 11 years for fighting for freedom.
17. President Robert Mugabe is Africa’s oldest Head of State and the world’s second oldest Head of
State. He was born in 1924.
18. The Seychellois are the most educated Africans. Seychelles’ literacy rates (Adult: 92%, Youth: 99%) Zimbabwe is 2nd (Adult: 91.2%, Youth: 99%).
19. Rwanda is a better country for gender equality than England and USA.
20.Somalia got its first ATM on October 7,2014.
21. South Africa has the most Grammy Award winners in Africa.
22. Ethiopia has the most airports in Africa.
23. Ethiopia’s economy is growing faster than China's.
24. Eritrea’s President, Isaiah Afwerki is the least richest President in Africa.
25. Ethiopia is Africa’s oldest independent country.
Sunday, 2 August 2015
1. I am 21. I know I sound and look like am way younger than that
2. I love cats too much for my own good. Especially those coloured white but am afraid to get one because of them familiar spirit.
3. I had my first kiss when I was 14 that time I did not even know they used mouth to kiss. Cried throughout that day(it was just a peck)
4. My first love was Leonardo DiCaprio... Hê was the only reason I had an organiser in primary school, the reason Titanic is my best movie.
5. I cannot drive but my parents think I can drive. I might have mentioned something like that to them sometime ago.
6. I learn crafts 5times faster than everybody I know. Am good like that. But I have be trying to learn how to make cornrow for over 10years I don't just get it.
7. I am terrible at anything sport. I tried running I'm secondary school but the elements were against me.
8. Am a terrible liar... It's takes a very intelligent person to lie. I can't keep up with all the scheming.
9. I have never tasted coffee, I hate tea with a lot of passion. I think this was caused by the quality of the tea given to students when I was in secondary school
10. I am not a morning person. I prefer to do all my work at night and sleep during the day.
11. All the food I cook eventually end up burnt before I remember am cooking. Am easily carried away and I have terrible nose.
12. I love you reading this post and I would see you tomorrow
Saturday, 1 August 2015
I have heard about Kings dying, I have about presidents death, powerful men of God and people who end of as statistics. Nobody's death has given me course to question my own existence, the purpose I am met to serve in this world, my beliefs.
When I came to ife I heard gist about how great the king is, the power in his tongue, his expected long reign, his vast riches, his strong spirit. I admired his person, the way people reverend him, in my fantasies I am not a poor damsel in distress,in my own fantasies I am a powerful king.
But the man died and I was cut off from the world of make believe and deported back to the real world on a lonely ship I call epiphany. Now here is what I realised no matter how rich or poor u are nobody leaves this world alive, dead is a debt we must all pay.
P. S: if you plan to travel within seven days please don't pass true Ile-Ife anytime after 6:00pm. There is oro ritual going on for the King's send forth and believe it or not it's human sacrifice.
You know how am a growing "child" I have to remind myself am a child everyday because I am not just growing old am starting to feel old. Just the other day my class mates where discussion best type of birth process to have and they worse part is the didn't Base this discussion on curiosity it was based on something else I could not place. And this thing whatever it is made me hate the entire line of discussion. We are too young to have pregnancy apps or talk antenatal clinic visit. This conversation made me feel old and I realise am actually getting older whether I like it or not.
So I have decided to make a change in the way I handle things. I would start with my room, throwing away all items that are over 15 years old in there. And the second thing I would be organising would be my thought but when am sleeping and when am awake. Am not even allowed to dream of super heroes again.
I would also be organising my blog, I want to put a Lil bit of seriousness to my unseriousness. So this month am doing a 31 days blogging challenge. In other words I would be blogging everyday for the rest of this month.
1. Thank the person that nominated you and put a link to their blog.
2. Nominate 15 New blogger whose blog you read... Nominate 15 bloggers sha . and notify them of the nomination. So here goes
3. Tell the person that nominated you 7 thing about you.
2. am very good with voices and I know the way all my friends feet sounds but I can't remember a name to save my life. I forget right after you tell me.
3.The first thing I do when I go to anyone's house is plug my phone.
4. I have never gone on a date on valentines day.
5. I am not an hugger. And I get angry when people take advantage of my size and scoop me up like a little puppy (it's ain't right)
6. I cannot lift the pestle to pound yam, the last time I tried I became ill(I plan to sign a contract of no pounding if I marry an Ekiti man, prenup)
7. I drink water, soft drink, juice from a sippy cup every time am by myself.
8. Am a hoarder. I have everything I used in the past. Jewellery, cloths, books, gadgets.