Pages

Wednesday, 30 December 2015

2015 in review

I would be lying if I tell you I know how to write a review, especially when it would be a kind of self appraisal,  I have written about two of this actually,  in my head and on a note.
     I would say 2015  have been a great year for me,  a lot of self discoveries, breakthrough,  epiphany, ... This passing year opened me up to a lot of things most good and some bad...
    
  I am so happy I was able to start this blog this year.... It's one thing I am proud of myself for doing.... Before I started the blog, I was in a very dark place in my life,  I was actually about to give everything up, I felt what I was going through was too much for me to handle, I couldn't tell anyone,  but one day I made a little mistake while I was trying to open an alternative email address and I started a blog,  so I decided why don't I write things there since I have opened it already ,  so I decided to fill it with nice things that has happened to me,  I decided to take things very lightly  because life is not as difficult as it might seem... No matter what you are facing their is someone who have been through worse.
   
    Despite my inconsistencies this little blog recorded over 20,000  view from a lot of countries all over the planet earth. I want to say a big thank you to my readers in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, France, Germany, Poland, united Kingdom, United States of America, Taiwan, China, Turkey, Ukraine, Netherlands and other places I couldn't mention,  thank you so very much for reading.
       Also want to say a big thank you to all the amazing people I got to know through this blog,  pamela, hers was the first blog I ever left a comment,  molola I miss you plenty, favour moyse(I love the way she writes), Duru the only baba blue I know(his comments always make me go from laughing to smiling to blushing), Nike of livelifeng her comments always make me feel like I have met her, Nwamaka I love your spirit, Bolatito the only legal practitioner I love, and a lot of people, you are all wonderful people and I can't wait to meet you all.
        2016 promise to be a wonderful adventure, I hope and pray it would meet us all in good health of mind, soul and body.  Happy new year in advance
      
 
      



Don't forget to follow me on IG @oluwa_pheezy

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year my dear, nice blog post here.

    Honestgist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Pheezy... I lost you at some point in 2015... thank God I have found you again and it's just the beginning of 2016. It can only get better.

    Cheers!
    Egwumba’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andbyou just wrote a nice review.
    Let this year be ridiculously AMAZING! http://fabulousdami.blogspot.com/2016/01/let-this-year-be-ridiculously-amazing.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a prosperous new year, best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy and fruitful new year. May this year bring good tiding to you and your family. I wish you the very best in 2016.



    Www.beinspiredwithmily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have not been here this year*coversface*

    happy new year,i pray you be consistent in your blogging this year!


    www.bolatitoblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?
BBM :22E860B2
Twitter @mzpheezy
Instagram oluwa_pheezy
Email address... Mzpheezy@gmail.com